Per USAPL Record Frequently Asked Questions: State Records
"Any current USAPL member can set a state record for the state that he/she has listed as their state of residence on their current USAPL card. Other requirements may be needed as decided by each individual state chair."
At the respective National meet for the individual divisions listed below:
Any Local, National, or IPF Sanctioned Meet with the following guidelines:
- Must be sanctioned by USAPL and have a sanction number assigned.
- American Record Application must be filled out and include:
- Signatures from all 3 Judges with a National or Higher certification.
- Meet Sanction Documentation
- Copy of driver's license or birth certificate where applicable. ( to confirm age of lifter)
- Scale Certification
- Copy of Meet Score Sheet.
- Drug Testing Paperwork where applicable.
- Meet Directors should have ALL the above documentation in their meet package.
- Records will be in a pending status until results of any drug tests from the meet are returned.
- Meet results will be used to award records.
- Records will be in a pending status until results of any drug tests are returned.
- No American Record Application is required.
Additional information related to USAPL American, National, and State Records can be answered at,http://www.usapowerlifting.com/records/recordsfaq.shtml Guidelines for breaking World, American, National, and State records (USAPL Technical Rules pg 49-52):http://www.usapowerlifting.com/aboutus/USAPL%20Rulebook-2013_1.pdf